How to get back youthful appearance of pre pregnancy status.
It is quite natural that every woman after pregnancy will develop some physiological changes in their body structure, namely:
- Sagging breasts either with or without decrease in size of the gland.
- Sagging and protuberant abdomen with stretch marks or caesarean scar.
- Excess fat deposit over abdomen , thighs , buttocks
- Sometimes hernia due to weakness of the widely stretched abdomen muscles.
- Loose vaginal canal due to multiple deliveries through vagina.
All these physical deformities make post pregnancy women feel that they become old and lost their youthful appearance of the pre pregnancy state.
All these can be prevented to some extent by taking proper precautions.
They should wear supportive garments for the breast and should take nutritious high protein diet to develop the breasts. They should wear compressive garment and abdomen belt to prevent the protuberance of the abdomen and stretch marks. Some months after delivery, they should do abdomen exercise to strengthen the weak abdomen muscles.
In establish cases, we have to do surgical uplifting of the breast (Mastopexy), tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) surgery, liposuction to remove the excess fat and vaginoplasty to bring them back to the pre pregnancy status.